About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone! Welcome to my technology blog. I am a School Librarian with a particular interest in technology and the accessibility of information. I frequently post my recommendations and opinions about new (or new to me) online resources, iPad and iPhone apps, etc. Questions, comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Follow me on Shelfari

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mac OSX Lion: looks like iPad

Hello happy Apple users!


I just wanted to let you all know that soon our messy applications folder will be designed exactly like our iPad.  Hooray!!!  We will soon be able view, edit, and organize our apps the same on our home machine as we do on our iPad...  Find out more here.
Couldn't ask for more really.. but there is...
Multiple Desktops! 
And....
AUTOSAVE!!!!


Honestly Apple developers... how will you solve my every problem next!?

No comments:

Post a Comment