About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone! Welcome to my technology blog. I am a School Librarian with a particular interest in technology and the accessibility of information. I frequently post my recommendations and opinions about new (or new to me) online resources, iPad and iPhone apps, etc. Questions, comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Follow me on Shelfari

Friday, April 1, 2011

Google App Widget for Mac Dashboard!

I just discovered that there is a Mac Dashboard widget for Google Apps!!
It's a direct line to my docs, blogs, calendar, gmail, and other google apps.
This is ten times faster than logging into my gmail, and then clicking the docs button.
Once again... Google blows my mind.
:D


To get the widget:
1. Go to your dashboard
2. Click the the plus sign in the bottom left corner.
3. Manage Widgets
4. More Widgets
5. Choose Category: Business
6. Scroll down to "G"
7.  Google Apps
8. Follow directions to Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment